Vegan | Gluten-free | Refined Sugar-free | Raw
Vanoffee Raspberry Cheezecake (Raw Vegan)
The perfect Feel-Good, Cake of Happiness for special days! :)
Vanilla & Raspberry flavoured creamy 'cheeze' cake layers on a gluten-free, raw biscuit-like base, topped with deeeelicious Vanoffee raw chocolate.
70g cup almonds
50g pitted soft medjool dates & 50g Raw Mulberries
A pinch of sea salt
225g raw cashews, soaked overnight
Juice of 2 lemons
1/2 tsp vanilla bean powder
80ml coconut oil, melted
80ml maple syrup
A handful of frozen raspberries
100g The Raw Chocolate Company Vanoffee Buttons/ Bar
2 tbsp coconut oil
1. Make the base - blitz all base ingredients together until the mixture begins to stick together. Press into a 6” greaseproof paper lined cheesecake tin. Set aside whilst making the filling.
2. Blend soaked cashews, lemon juice, vanilla powder, melted coconut oil and maple syrup in a high-speed blender for a minute or so - until completely smooth.
3. Pour cheesecake filling over the base - reserving half. Add a handful of frozen raspberries to the reserved cheesecake mix and blend again. Pour raspberry layer on top of cheesecake and tap a few times on a work surface to release any bubbles in the mixture.
4. Let set in the freezer overnight or for at least 6 hours.
5. Melt down vanoffee buttons with coconut oil in a Bain Marie. Remove cheesecake from the tin and pour the melted vanoffee over the top - it will form a delicious crisp chocolate shell over the cheesecake.
6. Allow to thaw for 30 minutes at room temperature before serving - running a knife under hot water before slicing helps keep the slices neat.