Vegan | Refined Sugar Free | Gluten Free | No Bake
Raw Chocolate Coconut Easter Nests with chocolate almond ‘eggs’
1. Line a cupcake tin with cases.
2. Gently melt together the Pitch Dark buttons with the coconut oil using the Bain Marie method.
3. Take melted chocolate off the heat, add a pinch of sea salt and stir in the flaked and desiccated coconut.
4. Spoon into cupcake cases and assemble three raw chocolate almonds in the middle of each case - like Easter nests.
5. Leave to set in the fridge fully. Keep in a sealed container at room temperature.