Vegan | Refined Sugar Free | Gluten Free | No Bake
Raw Chocolate Bounty Easter Eggs
Delicious Coconut 'eggs' enrobed in a raw chocolate coating. Yum!
(we've used Pitch Dark buttons in this recipe. You could always use Vanoffee buttons, or a mix of Vanoffee and Pitch Dark depending on how dark (or not) you like your chocolate! Vanoffee doesn't actually contain any cacao powder at all, only cacao butter)
• 200g desiccated coconut
• 100ml full fat coconut cream
• 60g coconut oil
• 2 tbsp maple syrup
• 1 x 100g bag Pitch Dark buttons
• 1 tbsp coconut oil
1. Combine desiccated coconut, coconut cream, coconut oil and maple syrup in a food processor and pulse until a rough paste has formed.
2. Form into shapes and leave to set in the fridge for a couple of hours or overnight, on a greaseproof lined baking tray.
3. Melt the bag of pitch dark buttons and coconut oil in a Bain Marie over a low heat. Dip the set coconut bites in the chocolate and place back on the lined tray. Place back in the fridge to set for at least an hour, then keep in the fridge until serving.